Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Vignettes

I have a few fall vignettes I haven't shown yet, so here goes.  I think this will finish up my inside décor until December, except for the addition of a few turkeys in November.


 This is currently on top of the pie safe.  The gold teapot belonged to my MIL.



I made the polka dot runner last year from fabric found in the clearance bin at WalMart, and painted the tote and added the graphic.

 The bottom half of my Mother's hoosier sits in the mudroom, and needed a touch of fall also.



 I lightened up this wall grouping in the family room by switching from green candles to white, and from greenery in the basket, to dried hydrangeas.  I like the lighter look.



The bookcase that sits in the dining room got decorated for fall.





Happy Fall Y'all!!

Come visit these link parties:

 Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters Stuff

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels