Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Front Porch Fall Décor

Today, I'm sharing the fall décor on our front porch.  Very simple and understated.  Welcome!
front door

First I added the leave garland to this huge tool caddy and placed it on the table between the rockers.





Here, a pumpkin sits atop our old water (well) bucket.


I'm using the wreath I made last year.



The porch decor cost nothing, I used things I already had.  Do you decorate without spending?  Try it!

Sharing here:
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters
 Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life        
              Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
              Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
          Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground
            Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters Stuff
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal

Adsense Ad