November Mantel

Time to change the mantel for the month of November.  At first I added some small items to the mantel, but after living with it a couple days, I started over.  Just too much, and the focal point (small sign) just didn't have enough presence.

First try....fail!

2nd try
Off came all the items, and I started over.
The taller pieces give a simpler and more substantial look to the mantel.  All the small items made a messy display.


Maybe I can live with this for a couple more weeks and then the Christmas decorating will begin.




But for now,
Harvest Blessings everyone!

Sharing here:
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...