A Christmas Vignette

The top of my Mom's old pie safe is a favorite place to decorate.  To begin this vignette, I placed a short red runner on top.  It was purchased some time back at a consignment shop.  The white rooster lamp sits on top of the cupboard all the time, so it stayed.

I placed some Christmas florals and green clear ornaments inside the french basket, and laid a spray I bought at an after-
Christmas sale last year on the top also.

 (photos made with iphone....camera needs charging)




The sparkly deer is from Dollar Tree about 3 years ago.




I have at least 10 bins of Christmas decorations in the basement, and am trying not to go through all of them because I keep bringing things upstairs to decorate more places.  I really, REALLY won't to keep it 'light' this year!!

Linked here:
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm


Popular Posts