Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Little More Christmas


Today, I'm sharing more of my Christmas Décor, little spots of color, throughout the house.

 I love this little snowman.  I found him at the grocery store last year, and couldn't leave him there. 

 This is the latest décor in the tray on the coffee table.  It has changed several times!  


This huge pinecone was found at a consignment shop.  I painted it white, and am loving how it looks in this candleholder.  It will probably stay here through the winter.


 This sits in the guest bathroom.  The metal stand has been used as a towel holder, potpourri dish holder, and other things.


 The plate was given to me by a co-worker several years ago.  I enjoy it every year.  The deer was brown until my paint brush found it.  It looked to be made of brown paper bags. 

 I picked up these jars at Dollar General, and filled them with items I already had.  The little Santa is metal, and holds a gift tag with Merry Christmas on it.  I got it at Dollar General also.


A favorite Nativity.

 A small tree in the dining room.
 Decor in my aqua Ball jars.


A wreath I made for my sister who lives in a Assisted Living Home.

I love this little door hanger.  I have one in red also.

Sharing here:

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels