Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Christmas Table on a Dime

This year, I am using my Christmas dishes purchased at a consignment sale my daughter held a few years ago.  I think I paid around $20.00 for the whole set, checked on Replacements website, and they would have cost me around $400.00 to purchase.  So it was a fabulous deal.

They are Festive Holly, by Nikko.  I have enjoyed decorating with these dishes.



I purchased the holly tablecloth from the same lady as the dishes.  It was three or four dollars.  The green glasses belonged to my Mother in law.  The silverware was also bought at the same consignment sale at a steal.


The napkins and silver colored chargers are from Wal Mart.

 I made the centerpiece by placing some Dollar Tree greenery in this pitcher, I found last year at a consignment shop, and made a bow for the handle from Dollar Tree ribbon.

The red charger under the pitcher is from Wal Mart.  
 It doesn't cost a lot to set a pretty table.  
I probably have less than $50.00 in everything you see here.


There you have my Christmas Dining Room table, done on a dime.

Hope you enjoyed seeing it.

Joining:

Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Home & Garden @ A Delightsome Life
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage