Sharing Christmas in the Sun Room

Y'all know how I love our sun room.  It's so warm and bright with the morning sun streaming in.  I finally gave it a few Christmas touches.  On top of the jelly cupboard, I hung a wreath, and changed out the items sitting there.


I hung this frame quite some time ago, and had a burlap wreath hanging inside it.  This wreath is one I made several years ago.  The snowmen were made by a friend's mother.  

I made the green tree from a styrofoam cone, and some trim I picked up at Good Will, years ago.  The frame holds subway art from the internet, and the green metal holder with the cardinal on the front was a thrifting find.


OK, I've already switched out the top.  I repainted this little birdhouse, and added the metal bird, and berries, and replaced the printout with the birdhouse.





I filled the jelly cupboard with Christmas items.  



 I found this tinsel tree last year at a consignment shop.


 As usual, I'm using my Christmas pillows from the consignment sale my daughter held a few years ago.  That was so much fun!


I added the plate, bird picture, some sugared fruit in the cloche, and the red basket with dried hydrangeas to the antique table.  Everything except the lamp, and the figurine of Mother/daughter is a thrift/consignment find.  My daughter bought the figurine for me, and the bird picture is from the front of a Christmas card I received last year.







There you have it, the sun room decorated for Christmas.


Hope you enjoyed your visit.

Linking to these great parties:
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm




Popular Posts