Sunday, January 4, 2015

After the Holidays, etc.

Does your home look bare after all your Christmas dêcor has been stored away?  Mine feels kinda bare, but I was so ready for all the 'stuff' to be gone.

I wanted to share a wonderful gift my daughter had done for me... this picture of my grandchildren, on canvas.

Precious!!!

I made it part of my mantel display.




I received the cutest gift from a new friend.  She made this and I just think it is the cutest thing!

It's made from a landscaping brick.  I'm keeping it out as part of my Winter décor on a bookcase, along with a few more snow people.


The dining room table looks a little bare, but I don't want it "set" right now.  I'm enjoying it as it is for now, with nothing but a simple arrangement with a dash of red.


I've made a trip to my favorite consignment shop already, and picked up a couple of items.  First, this amazing cast metal toy car for $8.99.  Don't you just love it???


My other find was this pretty tray for only $2.99.


A trip to Target garnered some new kitchen rugs, and a couple of placemats.

Rug

Placemat ($1.18 each on clearance)

There were only 2 of the placemats left, so I'm using those on the breakfast table where we eat all our meals.

Oh, a couple of Christmas shots I want to share.
This is one of my daughter's trees with gifts stacked like a snowman.  She and my granddaughter made all their gifts look unique.  Rheagan is very artistic, and drew on the white and/or brown gift wrap.  


My grandson became engaged on 11/15, and his fiancée decorated their home.  Here are some of those shots.  So tastefully done!





Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2015!

Sharing here:

Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Inspire Me Monday at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels