Some Frugal Finds

I had the afternoon alone yesterday, so that meant I needed to check out my favorite consignment shop.  I found a few items that caught my eye, and they came home with me.

First, is this small shelf.  I attached it to the old door I refinished a couple years ago.


Tiny shelf


($4.99)


I decorated this oval frame for winter with some berries and pine.  The sled ornament works for winter as well as for Christmas, so I kept it out too.

The next item I bought was this sweet wall hanging.  It was half-priced at $2.00.


Do you have a favorite chair or sofa, that you gravitate to?  I do.  I always sit on the love seat.  I keep my laptop, its charger, my kleenex, some lotion, ink pens, etc. on the table beside me, so I bought this small metal container to corral them.


It was about $3.99, and is the perfect size.

The other items I bought can be used for Christmas, or Winter décor.  These wreaths/candle rings were only $1.50 for both.  (half price)

I decided to hang them on the jelly cupboard.




There is one other item that I really need, so I bought it as well.  This fleur de lis bulletin board.  It was only $4.99.


 I use the fleur de lis image in my décor a lot.  

This has already been put to use on the desk area in the kitchen.


It's great for holding Doctor's orders, mail, calendar, etc., and it is a perfect fit for the spot where I need it.

Those are my finds for yesterday.  I spent a total of $22.00 and change, and got these really neat items. 

Have you found anything fun recently?

Sharing here:
 No Minimalist Here for Open House Party
Posed Perfection for Creative Ways Party
 Katherines Corner for Favorite Things
The Vintage Farmhouse for Creative Things 
 A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden 
 Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Freedom Fridays @ My Turn for us 
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home








Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...