Sunroom Ready for Valentine's Day

Sharing a few spots of Valentine's decor in the sunroom.  First, I hung these berry hearts on the lamp, just an impulse thing.  :)



I made this runner and pillow cover from a scrap of fabric from the Wal Mart clearance bin.  I enjoy using them for a while each year.



This red box gets used at various times of the year.  It looks great for Christmas or Valentine's.
Pillow cover

I added some pink polka dotted hearts to the decor in the sunroom.  I made these last year or the year before.



A heart is tucked among the flowers here,


and in the drawer of the jelly cupboard.



I love changing up the décor in the sunroom.  It's such a bright room, that anything looks good there.

I'll be sharing at these parties:

 Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life    
 
   
     Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home


     Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage


 Katherines Corner for Favorite Things


Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home


Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...