Sunday, February 1, 2015

One Single Flower

I have so enjoyed my office makeover from almost a year ago. The Copper Patina paint color is just right for me.  Not too bright, not too dark, just right.  I removed the snowflakes from the twigs I keep in the aqua/copper metal vase, and they looked a little bare, so for the huge amount of $2.00 for a faux hydrangea, I gave it a pop of color!


These twigs from the yard, spray painted white, have been through lots of changes over time.  I love seeing the different ways I can decorate them.

They have been decorated with eggs for Easter.


Fabric rosettes I've made have hung from the branches.


At one point, it held old family photos.


Always a good spot for some Christmas ornaments.


But on a dreary winter's day, I'm liking the pop of color provided by this flower!!




Just one single flower!!


Be sure to check out these linky parties where I will be sharing:
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm
Five Star Frugal @ Tray of Bliss

Adsense Ad