The Easter Mantel

I kept the Easter mantel very simple this year.  I kept my shutters up (love using them),  added 2 distressed Mason jars with babies breath, faux lillies and carnations. Next I added the old sewing drawer that I painted and distressed long ago, and two sweet bunnies from the Dollar Tree.




I am really getting the mileage out of the shabby mason jars.  They are so much fun to decorate and use.

These paper roses are from the $1.50 bin at Michaels.  Six of these in pastel colors are on each card. 


Love this little girl bunny.  She's all decked out in her Easter bonnet.



I like the light, airy look of the Easter mantel.

Sharing here:
 Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life        
              Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home   
 Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...