Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Using White in the Dining Room

What would we do without lots of accessories?  Just a simple change in what we have in our displays can lend a whole new look and feel to our homes.  One of my favorite things to do is change my knick-knacks around, and God knows I have plenty of them to work with!

My husband had this tower etegere for several years prior to our marriage, and it is so much fun to decorate.  Currently I have decorated it with white items, and some greenery.  I have used this tower as a towel holder in the powder room, and in several places throughout the house.  Right now, it sits in a corner of the dining room.





I've thought often of giving this a coat of Annie Sloan Old White, but just haven't done it.  I think some day I will.


The dining table is still decorated in green and white also.



 I hope you will join me in visiting these parties.  Click on the links to see many different types of inspiration.

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm
Whimsy Wednesday @ Simply Designing with Ashley
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants