Monday, June 15, 2015

Simple Changes in the Guest Bath

I found a shower curtain at the consignment shop, and remembered that I already had towels and rugs that would go with it. I bought it for an easy update for the guest bath.  It's so important to have the guest bath clean and supplied with items a guest might need.



Pardon the IPhone photos, my camera wasn't charged. The flowers are purple, and a medium lavender with green on a cream background.

These are the rugs and towels that I already had. 


         2 of these rugs

 Towels


 One of my distressed mason jars holds guest tooth brush and paste, and a small jam jar holds cotton swabs. I keep new toothbrushes on hand for guests who might have forgotten theirs.  I buy packets containing a brush and tooth paste whenever I find them.  Usually the Dollar Tree will have them.
 This is my $3.00 Spacesaver shelf.  It holds a basket of wash cloths, a basket of shower supplies, loofah, etc., bath towels, lotions, soaps, kleenex.


Guest bath update: $6.99 (shower curtain)


Another fabulous frugal find!!


Sharing here:
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels