Changing the Decor on the Hall Tree

I'm having so much fun trying out different decor items on the hall tree I purchased a couple of weeks ago.  See all about it here.  Probably the best bargain I have ever found!!

I originally had a small lamp on it, but put this larger lamp on it today.



This lamp originally had a brown print shade, but I switched it for this burgundy one, and added a burlap rose I made a while back.



I kept the silver coffeepot filled with tulips, and added this plate.



(I made these photos with my computer, and am trying out the Fotor Editing Program).  I think I'll like it once I get the hang of it!  :)  PicMonkey has gotten so it crashes everytime I try to use it.  Are any of you having that problem?


I like having the larger lamp here.



This is my new favorite spot to decorate.  Be sure to check back to see what changes next.

Sharing here:
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life        

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...