Thursday, July 16, 2015

Quick Makeovers With Chalk Paint

I've been purchasing various chalk paints recently, including the Waverly brand from Wal Mart.  It provides really great coverage.  

I painted the coat rack in the mud room white, and distressed it. 





I painted this old radio, which still plays, PINK!!  It is a 1950 Westinghouse Radio.




This stool gets painted frequently.  It was turquoise.

Stripes for interest.

This old tv table, formerly black, now sports a bright pink.



I loved this picture when I bought it, the frame whith dark wax, not so much.  
To change the frame, I painted the outer part pure white, no distressing, the inner part light pink, and left the most inner part with gold.  Now I love the way it looks.

My favorite makeover is this old chair done in pink and white.  Formerly brown with brown needlepoint seat.


What have you painted recently?
The easiest way to change something is with paint, and the easiest way to paint, is with chalk paint, no prep required!!

Sharing here:
Idea Box Thursday @ Christman’s Creations
Home and Garden Thursday
 @ A Delightsome Life    
 Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Your Turn to Shine @ Anderson & Grant
Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace
 Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Farm House Friday @ Knick of Time
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique