Table Top Vignettes in Pink & Blue

One thing we home décor bloggers have in common is our love of creating vignettes. Today, I am sharing several in our living area where I've mainly used pink, blue, and white.

First, I've once again, changed up the hall tree.  I wanted something lighter and simpler.


I replaced the lamp (again), and changed the flowers to these mini roses in a cupid planter, and placed one ceramic rose inside this dish.


(Previous vignette, below)

I've always used this lamp in my master bedroom, but moved it here. It's shorter and works better since it doesn't overpower the other items.  





This table sits in the dining room.  It is covered with a blue and pink runner, and a wooden box with dried hydrangeas, and the other end (below) has the candlesticks I chalk painted pink.



This vignette continues the blue and pink theme.




The centerpiece was moved from the hall tree, and the shelf has aqua painted inside the shelves.

So, I'm still using lots of pinks and blues throughout the house, and we really enjoy the lighter colors during the hot months.

I will be sharing at these link parties:


Make It Pretty Monday
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...