Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Pretty Fall Table Runner

Our lake home is located in Seminole County, Georgia. It's county seat is a small town, consisting of old store buildings, mostly empty, but a few small shops exist.   While we were riding through town I noticed a "new" store, Front Porch Marketplace!  It's a consignment shop with 29 vendor booths, all offering unique items, mostly hand made items.  I found this lovely table runner, priced at $8.  It's really, really long, so I folded it to fit the table.  


These bright colors, called for some yellow and orange flowers for the table, so I dug through my stash here and took care of that!




It's so long, I tried it on top of the hutch, to see if I like it there.


I might leave it there for a while.  These are some of my MIL's cookbooks, her picture, her bowls....the other items are thrifting finds.



After moving the runner to the hutch, I placed this tray (thrift-find) on the table to anchor the other items.



By the time we come back down to the lake house, Fall will probably be in full swing, so I'll at least have a hint of fall décor already.  I'm loving using the yellows.  

While we were here, we installed a dishwasher, and a new faucet in the kitchen.

We bought the Moen faucet with one lever, and the pull down sprayer.  Love it!!



We only had room for a small dishwasher, 18", but that works for us.  We bought a Kenmore, and I'm enjoying it so much!!


We still have to put the molding around the dishwasher, but will do that tomorrow. 

Sharing here:

         Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Lif
    Home Sweet Home @ 
 Feathered Nest Friday @ 
Farm House Friday @ Knick of Time
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique

Adsense Ad