Saturday, August 8, 2015

Finding Treasures

At first, as I often do, I saw this wonderful rug, but left it at the consignment shop. You would think I'd learn, but I don't! Anyway, I left it, then went home and obsessed about it for several days, then made the trip back to get it!! Yeah, I did!! I always do this!!!  It now resides with me though, and I'm doing the same old song and dance trying to decide where it will work best.



I started out with it in the master bedroom (above), but I didn't like it there. So I dragged it into the family room, and I like it!  The colors work in here right now, so MAYBE it will stay here a while.


This is the rug that was here originally.
below



I'm loving the bold colors, and I think they will look good, especially in the fall.  It looks small in the shot below, but is actually 5x8.  I could use a larger rug, but I just moved my furniture in some for a cozier grouping.

I also  bought the metal planter on the coffee table.


Of course, this came from the Hen's Nest! 
$39.99

This rug could be used in most of my rooms, so it will get moved around I'm sure.  I love finding treasures that are versatile.


Linking up here:

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Adsense Ad