Autumn Greetings From the Front Porch

I've decorated the front porch for fall for the second time already!!  I keep changing it, but I think it may stay this way for a while, so I will share it!


At first, I had mums in my old tool box that I quickly painted in aqua.


I changed that up by removing the cloth from the table, and now it looks like this.

 I added the metal trellis for height and interest.
 I found the pumpkins/gourds at the farmer's market, and placed them in this small dough bowl.
 The yellow mums were added to the table.
Of course, I had to add mini Indian corn.

I think this arrangement is much more interesting than the first.

We have a small rocked area near the front porch that I like to decorate as well.  I added the burgundy mums to that area along with a pottery jack-o-lantern, and a foam pumpkin.  The petunias were brought from the screened porch, and have really blossomed at this location.







 I moved the former door hanging to the hall tree inside, and replaced it with this grapevine wreath that I created from my stash and a grapevine wreath I found at GW for less than $2.00




Come sit on the porch and enjoy the cool fall air!

Happy Fall, Y'all!!!

Joining here:

Home and Garden Thursday @ 
A Delightsome Life        
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
 Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique
Idea Box @ Mila's Little Things
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...