Cozy Fall Thoughts and Traditions

When fall arrives, and there's a nip in the air, my thoughts turn to warm and cozy things.   I think of the smell of leaves burning after being raked,

via

I'm reminded of farmer's markets with their abundance of pumpkins, mums, apples, and baskets of bounty.  Hay rides, a camp fire with toasted marshmallows or smores....

via

cups of hot cider,

 via


Pumpkin scented candles,
via

Cozy throws, 

via

Sitting beside the fire, on a cool evening, and reading a favorite book or listening to soft music,

via

What do you think about?  Where do your thoughts wander?  What makes your home cozy?


 Photos are a compilation of photos on the internet, and are not my own.
 Sharing here:
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...