Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Fall, All Thru the House

Today, it's fall all through the house! Almost every room has a touch of fall colors.  Hope you find some inspiration for ways to add just a touch of fall in your home.


I gathered a few items and placed them in this tray for a coffee table vignette.  I had this scrap of fabric that I placed in the tray, then added a colorful book, a candle vase holds potpourri and a faux pumpkin, an ivy plant adds life to the vignette, and the wood pumpkin was found this year, I believe at DG.


I haven't shown you my gallery wall.  It's in the living room, and came about out of necessity.  I've hung so many things on this wall for 15 years, and it has so many holes, that I decided to hang a grouping of pictures to cover all my damage.  

The mantel has subtle fall colors.

 The bookcase holds various fall items.


This is a tile my granddaughter, Rheagan made for me at school.  The jar holds items she gathered off the ground yesterday, when she and I went "exploring".  If anyone knows what these orange balls are, please tell me in the comments.  They resemble tiny pumpkins.

 This glass pumpkin is a new find.



This cloche is a vase I found at Wal Mart in the candle section.  It had a pedastal, but I dropped the bag coming in the house, and the pedastal broke off, so I glued a gold lid to the end, and wrapped a ribbon around it and am using it as a cloche!  


Bookcase in the dining room. A roll of crochet thread holds fall stems.


 Dining Room

 Dining Room

Bar in the kitchen


 Cabinet in breakfast nook
Top of pie safe

 Dining room corner

Breakfast nook

The guest room is ready for fall, too, with its orange and green bedding.  

 The top of the armoire holds brown pottery.



I hope you have enjoyed a look at my fall decor for this year.  

 SHARING HERE:

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm