Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New Picture for the Sunroom

Several years ago, my friend, Millie and I found this beautiful picture at an antique shop nearby.  She bought it, and it has hung in her dining room since then.  She recently had some remodeling done on her home, and moved her pictures around, and decided she no longer wanted to use this picture.  When she asked if I wanted it, I knew I would find a place for it!

I chose the sunroom for it's placement.  I moved the picture I had on this wall to the top of the jelly cupboard, and layered it with other items in turquoise. The frame on this picture is one I had that I painted in a turquoise color.  It's not ornate, but I think it fits well with the painting.


The magnolia painting is from another dear friend, Shelia, who gave me this for my retirement.  I have truly enjoyed it, and will continue to do so.

The new (to me) picture is this one below.

I think it looks pretty paired with the smaller rose print on the table below it.


It fits nicely with my feminine, shabby chic look I have going on in the sunroom.

Now I get to enjoy two lovely pictures from my friends, in the same room.  These two pictures tie together well, also, since they are both painting of flowers in baskets!

Sharing here:
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
         Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Lif
              Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
 Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique