Monday, November 2, 2015

A Few Changes

I decided to remove some of my "orange" decor and am also removing some odd pieces of furniture down to the basement. I'm just feeling like everything is cluttered, and I want it to be less crowded in the house.  

A while back, I used an old door, and a table and decorated a corner in the dining room.  I'm tired of that now, and am putting everything in the basement storage.
BEFORE

This area now has two small pictures hanging on the wall and nothing else.  

I changed the dining room table  from this,



to this,


The deep rust of the tablecloth matches the curtains.
I haven't decided on the plates yet, so only the chargers are there.

I changed the decor on this side table,


and this one,



the hall tree,

I changed the mantel also.

That's all so far, but I have plans to remove some more items from my rooms, and will share.


Sharing here:

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Adsense Ad