Monday, November 16, 2015

Christmas Tablescapes from the Past

Today, I have gathered photos of past Christmas tablescapes to share again with you.  Like I said in my post on mantels, seeing all the shots together, narrows down what I like best, and is helping me decide on what I will use this year in my decorating.

2014

These green glasses belonged to my MIL. I only use them at Christmas, and always enjoy their bright color.  They are tall and slim, and feel good in the hand.


2013

In 2013, I decorated with aqua, and really enjoyed it, but don't think I will do that this year.  I really like the reds and greens of a more traditional style.



2012

I've shared before, how I got this set of Christmas china for $19.00!  My daughter held a Santa consignment sale, and a lady that participated, had these, and I grabbed them up!  They are in perfect condition!

2011

2010

One thing I have decided about this years tablescape, is that the table coverings will be layered.  I have a new runner I haven't shared yet, and am anxious to use it.

Hope you are enjoying seeing shots of Christmas Past.

Sharing here:

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Adsense Ad