Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas All Around

Today I'm sharing a few more pops of Christmas decor.


(coffee table centerpiece)


(accent table in family room)
I found the picture of the old truck on line, and put it in the frame I already had.  



A bird house I painted sits in the sunroom along with a snow globe from a coworker.



 This paper reindeer is old, old, old.  I painted it last year.

(changed)

A spot in the dining room.




Sign I made


This snowman has lived here a loooooooong time and sits on the front porch...........

 as has this Old World Santa, who waits beside the front steps!

Matching wreaths at mudroom/garage entrances

In the hall


On the hearth


Breakfast table

Here, there, everywhere, it's Christmas!!

Sharing here:


Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life        
              Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
 Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

Adsense Ad