Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas in the Sunroom

I love sitting in the sunroom.  Just this morning, I sat there for two cups of coffee.  The sun streams in and the view is open, and it's just a relaxing spot to start the day.  I'm sharing how I've added Christmas to the sunroom.





 You can see how the sunshine streams through the windows.
You may remember when ornament hangers were so popular.  I pulled several of mine out this year, and am enjoying them again.  This one sits on a table in the sunroom.

Along with the ornament hanger, I have displayed a small bowl filled with candy (bowl from Good Will for less than a dollar).  Also displayed is this lovely snowman made from a landscaping brick by our granddaughter-in-law's grandmother for us last year.  It's such a welcome addition to our decor.


This birdhouse is one I've painted several times and now it's painted for Christmas.





Nothing says Christmas more than containers filled with ornaments.



This is a flour sack dress I wore as a toddler.  My mother made it, and I was wearing it when our home burned to the ground, so my mother kept it for me.  I hung it on the cabinet as part of my decor this year.




Hope you enjoyed seeing the sunroom decorated for Christmas.


Sharing here:

Make It Pretty Monday
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Adsense Ad