Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Simple Christmas Tablescape, 2015

Since I didn't want to "set" the table for the season, I kept the dining room table very simple.

I covered it with the "dropcloth" table cloth, added a red and white runner I recently found at Good Will, a large Christmas spray, candles, and called it done!


It carries out the woodland theme with its pine cones, and flocked branches.  The center candle holder was a GW find from 5 years ago ($4), the white candle holders are the ones we all made from the Dollar Tree vase and candlestick!  Still love those!

The runner was from GW for $2.92. It's nice and thick and reversible.




The china cabinet holds the Nativity, and I added a few sprigs of greenery and red berries.





This is the table I painted white earlier this year.  It sits in the dining room where it holds another reindeer, and a tree and greenery under a cloche.

The table top tree is in the dining room as well.  I found the ornaments with the plaid and burlap, homespun look at Big Lots.



I kept the front door decor simple this year by adding a bow I've had for years to this small spray along with a streamer of metal bronze Christmas trees.


Simple works best for me!

Sharing here:
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
         Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life  
              Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

 Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage