Friday, January 8, 2016

Making a Winter Wreath

When Good Will recently opened a store in our town, I went in on the first day, and found a couple of grapevine wreaths. I believe this one was $1.91 .  Even though it is a little misshapen, I decided it would be fine for a winter wreath.  I gathered items together that I already had, and decorated it for the front door.  I had a piece of burlap ribbon that I made into a bow, then I added a burlap flower I had made some time ago.



I wired on three foam snow flakes from my stash, two holly stems, and then clipped on a spot of red.  This "old fashioned" girl tag was in a pack of papers I bought at HL recently.



Nothing is attached permanently, so I can use and reuse this wreath.




By using what I had, I have a frugal wreath and I like how simple it is. A little rustic, and not too fussy!


Sharing here:
Show and Tell Friday http://romantichome.blogspot.com
Farm House Friday @ Knick of Time     
Flea Market Friday @ Creative Country Mom