Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Simple Spring Tablescape

It has been some time since I did a tablescape so I'm sharing one I did for Spring/Easter in the sun room.

The vintage china pattern is Elegance Crescent China/Japan.  


I placed the dinner and salad plates atop a pink scalloped charger, added the silverware, a simple wine glass and that completes the setting.


The sun is streaming through the windows today, casting shadows across the table and the room.

The sandwich plate is a pink depression glass pattern given to me by my mother-in-law.

The napkins are pink Rachel Ashwell shabby chic.





Across the room on a vintage table, I have an Easter vignette.





Thanks for visiting.

I'll be sharing at these link parties:

Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique