Time for a Makeover

I sure could use one!  It's not for me though, but for that big ole wood tool box I've painted every color of the rainbow.  I love this piece!  I gave $20 for it several years ago at a tiny shop nearby.  They didn't stay in business long.  Wish they were still there.  Anyway, I was in the mood for a project, so I used some lavender chalk paint (Waverly) brand that I bought last year at Wal Mart.

Here are photos of the many transformations this tote has seen!
Originally green

Then white, with rooster

Next, blue


Pink, with fleur de lis

Now, it's lavender with each side decorated differently.  All the decorations can easily be removed.



It currently sits on the screened porch table, ready for its next makeover!!  It's a fun piece to change up.

Sharing here:

Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique



A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...