Tuesday, May 17, 2016

If It's Tuesday......

If it's Tuesday, I'm going to Good Will!!  It's Senior discount day, and they always have the shelves full.  On this trip, I set a limit of $10.00.  Mind you, I had several more items, but I put them back because I really didn't want to spend a lot.  I did good, because after my discount, my total was $7.61!

Here are my newest treasures.


I just had to have this pitcher to add to my collection, which I'm no longer collecting!  :)




This little tray, caught my eye, and is now in the sun room.





I really liked this small china dish.  I'm using it in the guest bath as a soap dish.



My favorite find was this refrigerator juice pitcher.


I believe it is vintage.  The bottom is stamped "Italy". It must have been in someone's storage shed, considering the amount of dirt in the bottom.  I didn't know if I should put it in the dishwasher.


If you are familiar with this piece, I'd love to know about it.

Sharing here:

Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels