Monday, May 16, 2016

My Pitcher Collection

For several years, I collected pitchers. The other day, I gathered them and placed them in the jelly cupboard in the sun room.





Some are gifts from friends, but most are ones I purchased in consignment shops.  I have one made of green depression glass that belonged to my grandmother, and a large brown pottery pitcher that my mother used as a tea pitcher.  She also had an identical one that was even larger that I gave to my daughter to display in her farmhouse kitchen.

            depression glass;     
gift, signed/dated by potter



I love this tiny pitcher, chips and all!!

Consignment find

I fill this one with holly at Christmas.

Bottom left~my mother's tea pitcher

 The dark yellow pitcher with the twine, was given to me by a friend.  It has a rooster on the front.

 I think I have the perfect spot for my collection!




What do you collect?

Sharing here:

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm