Sunday, May 8, 2016

Y'all, I've Done it Again!!

I've painted my large wooden tool box again!!  I know that's hard for y'all to believe!  I recently showed a bunch of times it has been painted and transformed here.  Well, that last "transformation" was UGLY!!  I placed it out on the screened porch table, and the more I looked at it the uglier it looked.  I mean, it was t.a.c.k.y, y'all.  Just sayin'!!  This morning, I chipped and sanded off all the crap  embellishments I had on it and painted it Wythe Blue (Benjamin Moore), the color on my front door!  Then I printed off 2 pictures from the Graphics Fairy, and mod podged them on each side.

 I will continue working on the graphics until I get all the white off, but you can see that it is pink and white roses.




Two vintage books, a faux plant, a jar with flowers and a chicken-wire dome holding twine fill the compartments.



I think I can enjoy this now, unlike the previous incarnation!  Do you have a treasure that you grab anytime you have the urge for a quick project?  Y'all know I do!!

Joining these parties:

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Show and Share @ Coastal Charm