Thursday, July 14, 2016

Tweaking the Bedrooms at the Lake House With Good Will Finds

I've shared all the great buys in bedding I've found at Good Will recently and now I have them on the beds at the lake house, so I'll share how they look.  I found shams that matched the queen bed.

Before/ Yellow pillow cases for shams

After/ matching shams from GW



We decided that we didn't want both twin bedrooms to look the same, and I found this quilt, bed skirt, and sheet set at GW for a total of around 12 dollars total, and it really changes the look.


I really like the pattern, and the embroidery on the white sections of the quilt.  (Cost of quilt, $6.00)


Here, you can see how well the sheet set goes with the quilt. It was brand new in the package for $4.64.

The dust ruffle is silky, and was only $1.91.




This is the before picture of this room.



I also found shams to match the quilt in the other twin bed room.


Before, I used an aqua pillow case for a sham.

After, with the sham from Good Will.




I've been so lucky finding exactly what I need at Good Will.  I love seeing how thriftily I can decorate and I think I hit a home run with the makeover in the back guest room.

   Thoughts of Home    
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique
Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 

Adsense Ad