Artful Accents & Tuesday Treasures

A while ago, I found a shower curtain at Good Will with blue birds on it.  

It was in great condition, and clean, so I purchased it.  Since then, I've found quite a few items to use with it.  It's in the guest bath.


I found this picture with the perfect blue, crackled frame, and have used it ever since.  Then the other day, I came upon this sweet blue vase.



It is a perfect accessory for the room.  I added some geraniums I already had.

Today, I found another picture to use in the room.  

I painted the outer edge of the frame white, then distressed it. The blue bird works great in here.

 I looked through my towels, and found a large blue one, a blue wash cloth, and a brown one to bring in the other colors in the shower curtain.


This dish is also a new find from Good Will.  it goes perfectly in the sun room.



I picked up a few books as well!





Sharing here:
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Popular Posts