Collection: Old Bottles

Sharing Shadymont Series:  Sharing my many collections

Recently, I've found some gorgeous bottles, and have worked them into my decor.  I believe all of these are from Good Will.

My favorite.  It would have originally had a matching stopper, but that was missing.  I found one identical online, and the description said it is a liquor bottle.  I love the cut glass, and the color is so pretty.

I also found this exact bottle online, and it is described as a liquor bottle as well.  I love it's gentle curve.


See how pretty they are on the mantel?






This lovely jar is a vintage orange juice pitcher.  It would have originally had a top as well.  Isn't it unusual?  I love the size, and the handle and ribbed glass.  It was a great find for a couple dollars.

I also have a small collection of blue mason jars that I use all the time too.

 My grandchildren, Blake & Rheagan





This is actually a fly catcher we found on adjacent property at the lake.


This clear gallon glass jug was a curbside find.


These are some of my favorites. Do you love old bottles and jars?  

Sharing here:


A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...