Collection: Vintage Dishes

I have so many collections, and just keep adding more.  I tend to collect vintage items that speak to my heart.  I'll be sharing various collections with you over the next few weeks.

My favorite collection, Vintage Dishes. They don't have to have roses on them, but I find these are the ones that I buy.


I have a collection of rose plates above the windows in the sun room.





I have a corner cabinet filled with vintage dishes that belonged to my mother and MIL, the majority of which are Blue Ridge.

I have quite a bit of Depression glass.

I love this huge platter.
This plate is dated 1938.
I remember eating from these green plates while growing up.




This yellow ware bowl was my mother's. The small one is a Roseville found at Good Will.
























This berry bowl is great for holding jewelry.




 Wedgwood plate

 Beautiful gravy bowl
Another vintage plate


I hope you've enjoyed this collection of vintage dishes.  

I'll be sharing here:


Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 


Popular Posts