Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Curtain Call

I've been unsatisfied with the master bedroom ever since I made off-white curtain panels for the windows.  I was so thrilled to find a huge remnant of fabric for almost nothing.  But the look and feel of the room was just to bland for my taste.  This called for curtains!


Bland bedroom!!

Not too long ago, I ordered curtain panels from Wal Mart for the guest room.

I have really enjoyed the medallion design on these, and they add interest to the room.


I decided to see if I could find the same design in colors for the master bedroom.  I found them, 2 panels per package, for around $18.00 per set, and 4 pairs were available at our local Wal Mart.  Yay!!!!

I couldn't be happier with the new look of the room.



I've been adding blue in the room, so these panels are perfect in here.




This was such an easy update, and I know I will  enjoy them.

I've come to a conclusion, if you make cheap curtains, they will look like cheap curtains!!    DUH!!

I left sheers on the french doors with the panels, for privacy.

 I changed some of the decor to bring in more blues.





I found this aqua table cloth at Home Goods.




             After



                  Before

So much better, don't cha think?!!!

Sharing here:

Totally Terrific Tuesday @ Sweet Parish Place
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life