Thursday, September 1, 2016

Great Fall Decor at Dollar Tree

First and foremost, I am in no way affiliated with Dollar Tree, but I do love to shop there.  I wanted to share some of the cute items they have this year so maybe you can get there before they are all gone.

I found several of these signs, and as always, $1.00.  I loved that they had all different shapes, like this acorn,


This leaf,



This wonderful sign which I hung outside the front door.

This wonderful pumpkin shape.

Of course, they had pumpkins of all types,

The shiny plastic ones.  These were quite large.

This is an odd shaped one, with a glossy finish.


There were packages of smaller ones to use as filler.


Look at these adorable owls.


They had burlap pumpkins that could be stenciled, or you could glue embellishments onto them.  I chose to leave them plain.

I spent less than $20.00 for all these lovely pieces.  I'll be back later to show you where they are in the house, and how easy it was to decorate this year.  I think they have the prettiest accessories I've seen in a long time, and they are exactly on trend.

Check in with your DT before it's all gone!!


Simple & Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Funtastic Friday @ Olives N Okra
The inspiration Gallery at The Craftberry Bush