Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mums for the Porch

We were at the lake home this past weekend, and brought this wonderful piece home with us.  I don't know what you would call this, but it had sat out in the yard there for probably 15 years or more.  We had mentioned bringing it home with us before, but just hadn't done it.  I bought spray paint and gave it a good paint job, and we decided to place it on the porch for right now.

It has hooks for 8 baskets, but since we were placing it in this spot, I only hung 3 baskets on it.

I think it is so nice.

Hopefully we can enjoy these a little longer since they are not out in the open.

When they are spent, I think I'll get baskets of pansies to last through the winter months.

 I love the beaded hangers.  These were purchased at Lowe's.




Have you seen a piece with this many hooks?  I'm glad we brought it home with us so we can enjoy it.

Sharing here:

Talk of the Town

Adsense Ad