Monday, October 10, 2016

Traditional Fall Color at the Lake House

Recently when we purged everything here at the lake, I got rid of lots of seasonal decorations.  I kept just a few things so I could give a nod to fall if we happened to get here during the season.  We came down on for a long weekend, so I added just a few touches of traditional fall color to the house.


Just this one piece for the coffee table.  



On the TV, I placed this old vinegar bottle with burlap ribbon, a scarecrow and flower.



I moved this colorful picture to the bench with these dried hydrangeas and woven basket in a guest room.


Just a touch of color in the eating area, a bouquet of fall flowers in this vintage hobnail vase.

A sunflower towel, draped over the cookbook container, a wooden pumpkin with another scarecrow,

with another bunch of fall flowers on top of the hutch, and notice the yellow mums inside the hutch.


The vintage plate on the wall beside the hutch has been there a while, and repeats the fall colors.





That's it for this year's fall decor.  Easy and casual.

Sharing at these link parties:

Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life