A Pop of Red

Doesn't a touch of red just brighten up a room?  I found these tall bottles and flowers while thrifting.  Didn't know where I would use them, I just knew they would be great somewhere. I walked through the house trying to decide where a little red would work best, and decided on the master bath.  






I already had this art hanging above the tub, so it just made sense to place them here.



These bottles are oval shaped with an indented like texture to them.  The flowers came with them, and altogether they were $3.78, another great bargain!  You have to guess where I found them!!  :)

Sharing here:


Monday Social @ Katie's Treasures
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...