Christmas for Less

At this time of year, lots of us are looking for nice gifts for family and friends, and we like it when we can find good quality that doesn't cost an arm and leg.   I know I do. I have again partnered with Oriental Trading Company, and I am sharing this post early so you will have time to order before the Christmas rush.  It is really worth your time to check out the website at Oriental Trading Company.

Have you shopped at Oriental Trading Company?  If not, you are in for a treat.  You can go online and shop from home.  I don't know about you, but as I get older and the traffic gets worse around the holidays, I had much rather shop from the comfort of my home.  Plus, the weather tends to get nasty in late November and December, and I certainly don't like getting out in rainy, windy weather.  If you need supplies for school parties, gifts for children, costumes, home party ware, or great gifts, you can find it all in one place.  Click on any of the links in this post to be taken to their website.

If you teach school or Sunday School, you can find a variety of items from Nativity sets, to costumes for Christmas plays.  Lots of their items such as candy can be ordered in bulk, as can children's crafts and stocking stuffers.  They not only cater to the children in your life, but carry a great line of home decor items that make great Christmas gifts.

Here are some gift ideas for the friends and family in your life. No, I haven't decorated for Christmas, just yet, but really want you to see the nice gift selection available at Oriental Trading Company.


 Everyone likes to snuggle under a throw.  They have several that have a winter theme and they are so warm and cozy.  These make really nice gifts.


I love these reindeer pillows.  They are felt, and one side is solid gray.  They make a nice addition to home decor for the Christmas, and winter seasons and the motif is on trend right now.

Oriental Trading Company has several different sizes and types of lanterns.  Isn't this pretty with the tree cutout?  A flameless candle will make it look so festive.  Another idea would be to fill it with fairy lights and round ornaments in red and green.

Here, I've draped a throw over the table in the sun room.  The lantern looks nice against the red.  Notice the reindeer pillows in the chairs. 





These items are of great quality.  The throw is lightweight, but a very soft fleece, and a nice size.  The lantern is made of good metal.

I will use these items throughout the winter months, and some of it can be used all year, like the lanterns!

Sharing here:

Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 



Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Christmas merchandise was gifted to me by Oriental Trading Company, in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...