Christmas Mantel

A favorite place to decorate for Christmas is the mantel.  I had originally thought I would not use the garland this year, but then decided to.  I kept it simple, though, just the garland with ribbon, and a lantern on each end.  White glittered stars hang on each end of the garland.  These lanterns were gifted to me by Oriental Trading.  I placed fairy lights in them.


Just to the left is the Christmas village.


I am enjoying the lanterns so much.  I think these can still be ordered from Oriental Trading.

This isn't a sponsored post, but I have left the link so you can order if you wish.  They are very well made, and have room for a candle, or whatever you wish to add to the lantern.  The top lifts up easily for decorating.

I'll be back to share more Christmas decor in a couple of days.

Sharing here:

Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 
Totally Terrific Tuesday @ Sweet Parrish Place
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...