Monday, November 7, 2016

Neutral Rug for the Family Room

I've been looking for a rug for the family room.  I'm using slip covers on the furniture, so I decided to get a neutral rug that would work with them, but also hopefully work when I remove the slipcovers.

The rug I replaced was a round blue braided one I've had for many years.


I liked it but wanted something different.

(sofa shown without slip cover)

I found this rug at Lowe's for $85.00.  It is made by Mohawk, so a good brand.  By spending less for the rug, than I normally would, when it looks bad, I won't feel so bad about getting rid of it.

 I like that it covers a large area.


 View from bookcase/fireplace area.  The love seat is my spot. 

This view is from the love seat looking toward the front door and dining room.


When the slipcovers are removed, I can use the blue rug again if needed.

Sharing here:

Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home 
Totally Terrific Tuesday @ Sweet Parrish Place
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 



Adsense Ad