Adding Bling to a Wreath

I made this wreath, several years ago, and used it as my Christmas, then my winter wreath.


At some point, I had added some cobalt blue geo mesh to the wreath.  I am using it on my front door this year, and today, I decided to add a little more embellishments to it.  I picked up some blue ornaments and picks at Family Dollar for $5.00.


I love the way it looks now, and I think I can use it the entire Winter season.

I like the geo mesh wreaths, but I don't make mine the way most people do.  I just put it on the wreath form as I want it, and don't use a particular way to do it.



Two of the picks I bought for the wreath have jingle bells and berries on them adding more interest.



 I tied 2 bunches of 3 ornaments together to make a bigger impact.



The wreath has blue, white geo mesh, along with silver and gold.  I'm liking this combo, and was thinking how pretty a tree would look done in these colors.


I think this may be the prettiest wreath I've done.  I love the fullness and combination of colors and ornaments.

What do you think?

Sharing here:
Share It One More Time
Sunday’s at Home @ My Soulful Home  
Dishing It & Digging It @ Rustic & Refined

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...