Thursday, December 15, 2016

China Cabinet Christmas Decor

I tend to keep adding items to my china cabinet, but no china!! I love to store crystal etc., there instead.  Today, I'm sharing how I've added a little Christmas to the cabinet.

First I moved everything out of the cabinet, then cleaned the shelves, glass doors, and dusted the inside really well.  Then I rearranged everything, and added just a few decorations.


I added my Willow Tree angels to the top left shelf, along with a tinsel tree, and a dish holding pine and white tapers. My Lladro bride and groom a wedding gift from one of my best friends is also displayed here.

The bottom left of the cabinet displays my Wedgewood Good Will finds.


The center left glass shelf holds crystal, and this wonderful tureen I found at an estate sale for a dollar, I think.


 Milk glass display.

 More milk glass and a white glass vase.  

 They are displayed on this white cake stand from K Mart.

Here is a variety of thrifting finds, except for the pitcher which I bought at Ross a long time ago.


Bottom center holds crystal, and this wonderful dish with the silver bottom. I love the shape of it, and the ornaments inside add sparkle.  A pencil Santa finishes out this display.

 A full shot of the center section of the cabinet.

 Cabinet with doors open.



Looking through the glass.  I love this section of the cabinet.


 Holly and berries in the gravy boat

Bottom center, with folding Santa.


The Christmas decorations inside the china cabinet are minimal, but the red shows well, and adds just the right touch to the space.  Hope you enjoyed seeing my treasures.

Sharing here:

Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique

Adsense Ad