Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Dining Room Table Set for Christmas

I only have one set of Christmas dishes, so I use them every year.  This year, the table is set for six.

This ceramic dough tray is from Good Will.  I added some holly stems, and red ornaments for the centerpiece. A strand of battery operated lights adds sparkle.


I placed glass pedestal candy dishes at each end of the dough tray, and added ornaments to them also.


Both candy dishes are Good Will finds as well.


A Christmas towel with the holly motif is layered on top of the table cloth for added interest and color.  Notice here that the chargers are gold.  I bought some red ones and switched out the gold.  This created a much more festive look, $2 each @ Dollar General.

Added green ornaments to the centerpiece.



 Creamer and Sugar Bowl

 Consignment find, pitcher with holly motif

 Serving bowl

 Embroidered napkins, I've had for years.


 Entire table, looking toward living room

View of entire table looking toward windows

This Christmas china (Festive Holly by Nikko) was purchased at a consignment sale my daughter hosted several years ago.  I paid $19.50 for it.  The holly table cloth was purchased from the same lady for 3 or 4 dollars.  It is layered on a drop cloth table cloth I made. The silverware came from the same sale and I got many pieces for a nominal cost.

A festive table can be set for very little money.  Here's hoping you find some fabulous, thrifty goodies.

Sharing here:
Shabbylicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique