Tiny Tree

For several years we have put up a tiny Christmas tree.  We're getting older, and I'm always happy when it's time to take everything down, that I used a small tree.  I tried to put our big one up, but it has so many plugs and sockets, I couldn't get all the lights to burn.  It would take an electrical engineer to figure out how to run those cords so that tree would light, so I lugged it back downstairs a section at the time and decided to forget it and put the small one up again.

This year I chose gold and silver ornaments to decorate the tree.  I also added some pine cones, magnolia seed pods, and other natural items from the lake house property, to the tree for this year.


 magnolia seed pod

 I'm not sure what these are, but I wish I had more.


I love the natural look of this tree ornament.  I have 2 of these, and would love to have more of them too.

We all love a little animal print so I made my topper from these leopard bows.

I used lots of reindeer on the tree.

The only new item on the tree is the silver mesh ribbon from Dollar Tree.

It's small, but it works for us, and it only takes a few minutes to put it up.

Totally Terrific Tuesday @ Sweet Parrish Place
Tuesdays at our home @ Our home away from home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...